Thursday, July 29, 2010

Okay...here goes.

Post Number: .01
Song: "How Come" by James Morrison
Mood: Excited!


Hey. You have no idea how much it means to me that you're reading this! This is my very first post as "CollegeGirl" and I'm really hoping at least one person reads this. If you do read, please leave me a comment and let me know what's on your mind. I'm here to listen and talk.

First off, you can call me CG. That'll work I suppose. I am a recent graduate of high school (June 2010) and I am starting community college in 18 days. EEEK! I'm going to a community college to get my RN, then transferring to a university on the coast to get my Neonatal Nurse Practitioner license! Go me! I'm seriously nervous about starting school though. I'm not going to MY local college, I'm going to another one nearby because the campus is beautiful! One of my best friends and I are going there together. Hopefully, after we're done with the community college, we'll move to the beach. We're also planning a world trip...well just any place with sexy accents (like England, Italy, Ireland, Australia...). lol. We're young, we might as well enjoy the world. That's what it's for:)

I don't have a boyfriend, I really don't want to be tied down like some of my friends. One girl just got married, fresh out of high school. (BTW- the last week of school, she was talking about leaving him!) Another, is pregnant with her 2nd child. I don't judge them, I just have different goals and perspectives than they do.

My best friend and I have been close since we met in 6th grade. Before I left for a month to visit my grandma in Colorado, we got even closer. Now, I've been back for a month and she hardly ever responds to my texts and I haven't seen her since the week I left. That upsets me. She lives with her boyfriend of like 6 years and I just worry about her.

That's it for now... I might post some more later on tonight, but if I don't, I'll see you tomorrow!

xoxo-CG

No comments: