Saturday, July 31, 2010

Oops... almost forgot you guys.

Post Number: .03
Song: "No Love" by Eminem feat. Lil Wayne
Mood: Anxious...

Almost, but didn't. I'm here. A little late, but I doubt any one is keeping track of time. So major family drama yesterday. It sucks knowing your dad has no interest in helping you while you're putting yourself through community college. But wtfe. Right?Okay...moving on.

Went to the movies to watch Inception with my brother and his FBLA friends. It wasn't supposed to be me hanging out with my younger brother and his friends...but sure enough that's what it turned into. However, after some arguing, crying, and "sympathy plays", we watch the movie. OHMYGAWD! If you haven't seen that movie, go NOW! Seriously. You have to keep your eyes glued to the screen to make sure you don't miss a thing, but WOAH! That movie is absolutely amazing. If you have seen it, let's talk about it! Look at the bottom of this post for my new AIM. You can e-mail me or IM me. :]

And... starting today, I'm going to give you suggestions. About anything from books to movies to music. I just want to give you some awesome options.

Book of the day: Wish by Alexandra Bullen
--This book is so emotional and strong. It's basically about a girl that loses her twin sister. She goes into a dress shop to repair a dress and the seamstress sends her the wrong dress. This dress has the capability to grant her a wish. Don't underestimate this book just because of the "magic"! I promise, it's worth your time.

Band of the day: Swift Robinson
--I saw these guys at a bar near where I live and I honestly fell in love. They're from South Carolina and they all met while attending Clemson University. Casey, Ben, Eddie and Sonny make up the band. I have a little crush on Casey;) You should definitely check them out.
www.myspace.com/swiftrobinson
& they also have a facebook.

OKAY, NEW AIM:) I don't even care that not one person is freggin reading this. I'm thinking I'm going to make a myspace or something and hopefully get my stuff out there. Anyway, collegegirlblog@aol.com is the email, also the AIM - collegegirlblog.
Feel free to send me an email or IM anytime about anything.

G'night loves.
CG

No comments: